Saturday, August 06, 2005

TLC: "Just Say No to Hoes"


TLC has a new show called, "R U the Girl with T-Boz and Chili". I hear the show is just as bad as its name. But anyways, I came across an article where they asked T-boz and Chili about what they were looking for in a winner.

With such a respected reputation, one would think it would be tough to join the group as a third singer. But according to surviving TLC members Tionne "T-Boz" Watkins and Rozonda "Chili" Thomas, the most important criterion for joining the ranks as a TLC girl is, "No stinking hoes."

I have no problem with not allowing hoes to sing in your group, my only question is, How do you spot a hoe? Do they ask each contestant "are you a hoe" or do they go by appearance alone? I don't know... Just a thought
  • Click here to check out the "R U the Girl" Official Website



  • Chart Attack

  • 0 comments: