Thursday, August 11, 2005

Lindsay Wants Her Boobs Back

Lindsay Lohan has hired a trainer, Justin Gelband, to help her "get her boobs back".

She said: "I'm working out with a trainer and eating healthily. I want my boobs back." Justin also claims the teen star, famed for her love of partying, is planning to ditch her unhealthy habits for good. He said: "Lindsay is very athletic."In the future she plans to commit herself to a healthier lifestyle."

I think this "hiring a trainer to gain weight" stuff is bunch of bull. I bet she is in drug rehab and they need an excuse for why Lindsay will be gaining weight in the near future. You know how people who are addicted to drugs enter rehab then leave out fatter. Remember Nicole Richie said she gained weight while in rehab, Kelly Osbourne gained weight, too. Now I guess Lindsay will be next. Nice try Lindsay, but I figured it all out. Good luck with rehab, I mean with your "training".
Goodbye Bones

Welcome Back Boobs



  • Teen Today

  • 1 comments:








    Anonymous

    said...

    Sometimes its hard to know what to say or do.With Respect, Crissy drug rehab center colorado