Friday, August 05, 2005

Joss Stone Needs Help Staying Off of Drugs


Singer Joss Stone says that she has her parents ration her money so that she won't become a drug addict. She says that because her parents rationing her money she isn't tempted to spend it on a rock and roll lifestyle.

Joss explained: "If I wanted to buy 10 pounds of cocaine, I wouldn't be able to, because they wouldn't let me - which is brilliant. I kind of want them to do that forever."

How reckless do you have to be that you can't handle your own money because you might spend it on drugs. Of all the things she could be worried about spending unneccessary money on (ex. clothes, cars, diamonds) she thinks she might spend it on drugs. I think Joss Stone was "stoned" when she said that. Mom and Dad, I think you should give her smaller rations of money.

  • Teen Today
  •