Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Jessica Alba is Not a Hoe


In a recent article in the magazine Cosmopolitan, Jessica Alba was quoted as saying she enjoyed casual sex.

She said"I just wanted to see what it was like with different people...I could have a one-night stand, and I'm the kind of girl who looks over in the morning and is like, 'Do you really have to be here?'"
She said that statement was taken out of context and she didn't mean to sound like a hoe.
When ...asked ...what she really meant to say, she replied, "It was taken out of context. All I meant to say is that women and men are no different and it's just as acceptable for men and women to date people equally. That's all I said."
She's basically saying she's not a hoe but she thinks you should be able to be one if you want to, no matter your gender.

  • The Movie Insider

  • 5 comments:








    Anonymous

    said...

    Is it me or does she look like Jessie Spano from Saved by the bell lol lol that blond hair ehhhhhhh yuck! brunettes do it better, trust me I KNOW!





    Anonymous

    said...

    I think Jessica Alba could wear green hair and still look like a hot bitch,she is sizzling.





    Anonymous

    said...

    Jessica Alba is a beautiful woman. She should be proud to be a smoking LATINA!! I know I am, plus if the men want, why not let them taste it.





    Anonymous

    said...

    Where did you find it? Interesting read learn online craps Oxycontin makes me sick How to delay menses for running races jenna jameson nude





    Ruhi

    said...

    Movies have always been the greatest source of entertainment in our lives. This Movie is an upcoming action spy comedy film.
    The Movie Download and Online Watching free everything for you...
    For More....
    Plz Visit :
    Motivational Quotes