Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Dolce & Gabbana Want Babies...


But not together. The famous, gay, designers Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana split earlier this year but both are determined to have children.

Dolce, 46, says, "Of course, I would like a son. I would like to have not one but five, 10, a football team. I like big families, with chaos at the dinner table, the noise of plates and glasses, a real family."

Gabbana adds, "I want only one child because I would like him to have all my attention, all my affection."
Accomplishing this goal will be hard for them though. In Italy last year, they passed a law limiting the use of donated sperm, so now it is basically impossible for gay men to impregnate a woman via IVF (in vitro fertilization) treatment.

Maybe they can impregnate Star Jones. She lost all of that weight, she doesn't have any children and she doesn't mind having sex with a gay man (she married one). But if sex with Star Jones isn't too tempting for Dolce or Gabbana, they can always get adoption tips from Brad and Angelina.

  • Female First

  •